Leave the house prepared and dont meet bad weathers surprise! Plan your day, arrange your work; so make the most of your day.
As soon as you start using Weather Alarms, it shows the weather forecast for your location. Additionally, it delivers you the forecast of the upcoming hours and days. It enables you to see the rainy areas on a map.
It does not give all this information just for your location, it also provides forecasts for the locations you want to follow. You may add locations by city/town names or by postal codes and start following.
For the notification center with the help of weather forecast widget, you can follow your current locations weather and temperature hour by hour throughout the day. You may determine times for morning and evening for your current location and receive notifications throughout the day and for the next day.
In addition to these, as a premium user with a monthly membership;
- you can get forecasts for 10 days instead of 5,
- you can recieve alerts in severe climate changes,
- you can use the application without advertisements.
To be able to access all features of the Weather Alarms application, you need to allow access to the following:
* Your Location - while you are active or travelling to send you the right forecast or notifications;
* Notifications - not to miss any significant weather events
Membership is for one month, renewed monthly, and the fee is 5,99$.
* Payment after being approved will be collected from your iTunes account
* Membership will be renewed automatically within 24 hours of expiration unless automatic renewal is turned off less.
* The current account will be renewed and charged for the renewal fee within 24 hours of expiration.
* Memberships are administered by the users. Automatic subscription renewal can be turned off from the iTunes Account.
* During active subscription cancellation is not accepted.
* Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after your purchase.
* Automatic subscription renewal will be applied in 24 hours unless cancelled.
* You may cancel your subscription via: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039